Colin Dunlop discusses the use of dried leaf litter in the aquarium For several years I have been using various species of dead leaves in my aquariums. It all started with a large brown leaf that I seen lying on the substrate of a dealer’s tank many years ago.
- Site improvements, 38 days ago
- New species appears closely related to red eye tetra, 556 days ago
- New pike cichlid from the rio Xingu, 577 days ago
- Video - Save the Blue Heart of Europe, 578 days ago
- New Geophagus has unique colour pattern, 848 days ago
Just amazing, River Dolphin discovery! Prey they are saved. updates?
27th Apr 2017
What about the species A. nanolutea? aka. "Gold Convict"
29th Mar 2017
I had five zebra danios in my tank, all normal colored, wild type fish. A while ago I discovered a young fish between the plants which I raised and ha...
28th Mar 2017
Chris Englezou in his recent blogs on C.E Fish Essentials states he found thus species in the Rio Atacavi,which is a new location for fulvipinnis.
25th Mar 2017
I think the second photos is one in breeding condition. My females always flush darker like that when caring for eggs or young fry.
20th Mar 2017