We’re finally back from our holidays and to start the ball rolling again we’re offering you the opportunity to download the eighth edition of Dr. Richard van der Laan’s huge ‘Freshwater Fish list’. This 774 page book contains an alphabetically-arranged checklist to every freshwater fish species in the world, plus an overview of scientific names […]
- Site improvements, less than a day ago
- New species appears closely related to red eye tetra, 518 days ago
- New pike cichlid from the rio Xingu, 539 days ago
- Video - Save the Blue Heart of Europe, 540 days ago
- New Geophagus has unique colour pattern, 810 days ago
I think the second photos is one in breeding condition. My females always flush darker like that when caring for eggs or young fry.
20th Mar 2017
90cm? All other sources (including fishbase) say 30cm
13th Feb 2017
a noble attempt to save a species
24th Dec 2016
I am very interested in breeding this species because they are so beautiful and the wild caught fish that are imported do very poorly. In my experien...
16th Dec 2016
Hi, I have Myleus schomburgkii in a 10.000 liters tank together with Cichla kelberi, Stingray (black diamond), Panaque schaeferi, Osteoglossum and ...
5th Dec 2016