Edited by Hans-Georg Evers, the magazine ‘Amazonas’ has been widely-regarded as among the finest regular publications in the hobby since its launch in 2005, an impressive achievment considering it’s only been published in German to date. The long-awaited English version is just about to launch, and we think a subscription should be top of any […]
- Site improvements, 37 days ago
- New species appears closely related to red eye tetra, 554 days ago
- New pike cichlid from the rio Xingu, 575 days ago
- Video - Save the Blue Heart of Europe, 576 days ago
- New Geophagus has unique colour pattern, 846 days ago
Just amazing, River Dolphin discovery! Prey they are saved. updates?
27th Apr 2017
What about the species A. nanolutea? aka. "Gold Convict"
29th Mar 2017
I had five zebra danios in my tank, all normal colored, wild type fish. A while ago I discovered a young fish between the plants which I raised and ha...
28th Mar 2017
Chris Englezou in his recent blogs on C.E Fish Essentials states he found thus species in the Rio Atacavi,which is a new location for fulvipinnis.
25th Mar 2017
I think the second photos is one in breeding condition. My females always flush darker like that when caring for eggs or young fry.
20th Mar 2017