Edited by Hans-Georg Evers, the magazine ‘Amazonas’ has been widely-regarded as among the finest regular publications in the hobby since its launch in 2005, an impressive achievment considering it’s only been published in German to date. The long-awaited English version is just about to launch, and we think a subscription should be top of any […]
- New species appears closely related to red eye tetra, 340 days ago
- New pike cichlid from the rio Xingu, 361 days ago
- Video - Save the Blue Heart of Europe, 362 days ago
- New Geophagus has unique colour pattern, 633 days ago
- Cry for Help for Migratory Fish from New Zealand to Hawaii, 846 days ago
I've linked to this article numerous times over recent years and can say from personal experience that it works for me and my fish collection, I only ...
21st Aug 2016
Thank you, I just spotted this and corrected it. B.
28th May 2016
Hello there is a problem. The water conditions talk about a pH of 6 to 7 whereas much higher pH is measured in nature. Maybe water hardness range i...
26th Mar 2016
Hi Torill, ok, many thanks for the update.
24th Mar 2016
sorry but it looks like the dianema longibarbis are hoplosternum punctatum. Torill
24th Mar 2016
- Neon blue acara appears to be losing color sharky - 5 days ago
- A review of the genus Garra Hamilton 1822 of Bhutan, including the descriptions of two new species and three additional records (Cypriniformes: Cyprinidae) joyban - 6 days ago
- College 10 gallon Barb Man - 1 week ago
- Sewellia lineolata, coloration patterns torso - 3 weeks ago
- Stocking a 24 inch long 5 gallon? fae - 3 weeks ago