For fans of Mexican fishes, especially livebearers, the two books written and self-published by the ‘Freshwater Biotopes’ team of Rune Evjeberg and Kai Qvist are essential reading. Book 1 is extensive and covers numerous habitats in the states of Coahuila, San Luis Potosi, Hidalgo, Michoacán, Quinatana Roo and Campeche, whereas Book 2 is concerned with […]
- New species appears closely related to red eye tetra, 413 days ago
- New pike cichlid from the rio Xingu, 434 days ago
- Video - Save the Blue Heart of Europe, 436 days ago
- New Geophagus has unique colour pattern, 706 days ago
- Cry for Help for Migratory Fish from New Zealand to Hawaii, 919 days ago
I've linked to this article numerous times over recent years and can say from personal experience that it works for me and my fish collection, I only ...
21st Aug 2016
Thank you, I just spotted this and corrected it. B.
28th May 2016
Hello there is a problem. The water conditions talk about a pH of 6 to 7 whereas much higher pH is measured in nature. Maybe water hardness range i...
26th Mar 2016
Hi Torill, ok, many thanks for the update.
24th Mar 2016
sorry but it looks like the dianema longibarbis are hoplosternum punctatum. Torill
24th Mar 2016
- Sewellia marmorata Plaamoo - 4 days ago
- Ichthyological Exploration of Freshwaters - New Volumes for 2016 joyban - 2 weeks ago
- Normans Lampeye Secundino - 3 weeks ago
- Macropodus black Shenzen hachge - 1 month ago
- Sundadanio Barb Man - 1 month ago