PROFILESEARCH

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Cybium 36(1)
May 3, 2012
11:32 pm
Matt
Málaga, Spain
Admin
Forum Posts: 8239
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Loads of interesting-looking stuff here:

Contents

de Mérona B., Tejerina-Garro F.L. & Vigouroux R. - Fish-habitat relationships in French Guiana rivers: a
review.

de Figueiredo Silva S.L., Camargo M. & Estupiñán R.A. - Fishery management in a conservation area. The
case of the Oiapoque River in northern Brazil.

de Souza L.S., Armbruster J.W. & Werneke D.C. - The influence of the Rupununi portal on distribution of
freshwater fish in the Rupununi district, Guyana.

Mol J.H. - Occurrence of a freshwater pipefish Pseudophallus cf. brasiliensis (Syngnathidae) in Corantijn
River, Suriname, with notes on its distribution, habitat, and reproduction.

Meunier F.J. - Skeletochronological studies of cyclical growth of freshwater fishes in French Guiana. A
review.

Vari R.P., Sidlauskas B.L. & Le Bail P.Y. - New species of Cyphocharax (Ostariophysi: Characiformes:
Curimatidae) from Suriname and French Guiana and a discussion of curimatid diversity on the Guiana
Shield.

Sidlauskas B.L. & Vari R.P. - Diversity and distribution of anostomoid fishes (Teleostei: Characiformes)
throughout the Guianas.

Lundberg J.G., Covain R., Sullivan J.P. & Fisch-Muller S. - Phylogenetic position and notes on the natural
history of Pimelabditus moli Parisi & Lundberg, 2009 (Teleostei: Siluriformes), a recently discovered
pimelodid catfish from the Maroni River basin.

Covain R., Fisch-Muller S., Montoya-Burgos J.I., Mol J.H., Le Bail P.Y. & Dray S. - The Harttiini
(Siluriformes, Loricariidae) from the Guianas: a multi-table approach to assess their diversity, evolution,
and distribution.

Fisch-Muller S., Montoya-Burgos J.I., Le Bail P.Y. & Covain R. - Diversity of the Ancistrini (Siluriformes:
Loricariidae) from the Guianas: the Panaque group, a molecular appraisal with descriptions of new species.

Weber C., Covain R. & Fisch-Muller S. - Identity of Hypostomus plecostomus (Linnaeus, 1758), with an
overview of Hypostomus species from the Guianas (Teleostei: Siluriformes: Loricariidae).

Covain R. & Fisch-Muller S. - Molecular evidence for the paraphyly of Pseudancistrus sensu lato
(Siluriformes, Loricariidae), with revalidation of several genera.

Kullander S.O. - A taxonomic review of Satanoperca (Teleostei: Cichlidae) from French Guiana, South
America, with description of a new species.

Mol J.H., Vari R.P., Covain R., Willink P.W. & Fisch-Muller S. - Annotated checklist of the freshwater
fishes of Suriname.

Le Bail P.Y., Covain R., Jégu M., Fisch-Muller S., Vigouroux R. & Keith P. - Updated checklist of the freshwater
and estuarine fishes of French Guiana.

Cake or death?
May 4, 2012
2:09 am
nuchal man
Forum Posts: 137

I heard Kullander was working on describing Satanoperca sp. "red lip". Would love a copy of that paper if someone can get a hold of it.

Thanks,

Sam

May 4, 2012
8:20 am
Matt
Málaga, Spain
Admin
Forum Posts: 8239

I want pretty much all of them.Confused

Cake or death?
May 4, 2012
8:18 pm
a.d.wood
Forum Posts: 32

nuchal man said
I heard Kullander was working on describing Satanoperca sp. "red lip". Would love a copy of that paper if someone can get a hold of it.

Thanks,

Sam

Wouldn't mind a copy of that paper myself!

Andrew

May 9, 2012
9:14 pm
Erlend D Bertelsen
Forum Posts: 43

I would love some of this articels myself. If someone have a copy....

Mol J.H. – Occurrence of a freshwater pipefish Pseudophallus cf. brasiliensis (Syngnathidae) in Corantijn
River, Suriname, with notes on its distribution, habitat, and reproduction

Covain R., Fisch-Muller S., Montoya-Burgos J.I., Mol J.H., Le Bail P.Y. & Dray S. – The Harttiini
(Siluriformes, Loricariidae) from the Guianas: a multi-table approach to assess their diversity, evolution,
and distribution.

Fisch-Muller S., Montoya-Burgos J.I., Le Bail P.Y. & Covain R. – Diversity of the Ancistrini (Siluriformes:
Loricariidae) from the Guianas: the Panaque group, a molecular appraisal with descriptions of new species.

Weber C., Covain R. & Fisch-Muller S. – Identity of Hypostomus plecostomus (Linnaeus, 1758), with an
overview of Hypostomus species from the Guianas (Teleostei: Siluriformes: Loricariidae).

Covain R. & Fisch-Muller S. – Molecular evidence for the paraphyly of Pseudancistrus sensu lato
(Siluriformes, Loricariidae), with revalidation of several genera.

Kullander S.O. – A taxonomic review of Satanoperca (Teleostei: Cichlidae) from French Guiana, South
America, with description of a new species.

Mol J.H., Vari R.P., Covain R., Willink P.W. & Fisch-Muller S. – Annotated checklist of the freshwater
fishes of Suriname.

Le Bail P.Y., Covain R., Jégu M., Fisch-Muller S., Vigouroux R. & Keith P. – Updated checklist of the freshwater
and estuarine fishes of French Guiana.

June 4, 2012
6:48 am
nuchal man
Forum Posts: 137

I have the Satanoperca paper for those who want it. Shoot me an e-mail

-Sam

Forum Timezone: Europe/Paris

Most Users Ever Online: 246

Currently Online:
1 Guest(s)