LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

125 L…. What Can I Put In It?

Home Forums My Aquarium 125 L…. What Can I Put In It?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  james2010 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Malti
    Participant

so I have this 125L (50x50x50)which at the moment houses a trout, due to works being done on the reservoir which should be ready by wednesday.

After wednesday I’ll be thinking of what to put in it…

is it big enough for channa to be comfy? are they difficult to keep?

or

puffers? or any other species?

prefer FW to brackish in case of puffers – and would like them to be abit big not like the dwarves…

and in that tank size, what is the chance of the fish you recommend to breed? talking about myself, the climax for me to keep any fish is in the breeding (infact my next step is in breeding orandas) – although I might consider some big fish on its own.

ps I’m on a restricted budget, so I’ll most probably be getting juvenile fish. might opt for a trio – will the “extra” fish have to be removed later on if I opt for breeding?

james2010
    Participant

QUOTE (Malti @ Feb 1 2010, 03:19 PM)
    so I have this 125L (50x50x50)which at the moment houses a trout, due to works being done on the reservoir which should be ready by wednesday.

After wednesday I’ll be thinking of what to put in it…

is it big enough for channa to be comfy? are they difficult to keep?

or

puffers? or any other species?

prefer FW to brackish in case of puffers – and would like them to be abit big not like the dwarves…

and in that tank size, what is the chance of the fish you recommend to breed? talking about myself, the climax for me to keep any fish is in the breeding (infact my next step is in breeding orandas) – although I might consider some big fish on its own.

ps I’m on a restricted budget, so I’ll most probably be getting juvenile fish. might opt for a trio – will the “extra” fish have to be removed later on if I opt for breeding?

common whiptail catfish

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.