LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

4 Sale

Home Forums The Lounge 4 Sale

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ndc 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ndc
    Participant

have come to the decision to sell my rio 400 aquarium, so if its ok with matt and dunc (just remove this if it isnt) i thought id advertise it here first –
    juwel rio 400 beech with added tetratec ex1200 external filter , good condition apart from light bar works intermittantly so ive added separate lighting £250 (also comes with spare filter pads, nets , test kit, food etc)
    also to be sold – 7 x geo. altifrons sp tapajos, roughly 5.5-6.5 inch – always spawning – 1 pair have mouthful at the moment – couple of nipped fins at moment due to spawning of other fish but will heal in no time – £110
    also – 12 x lda31 – panaque albomaculatus – ranging from 1.5-2.5 inches in size – £150 or will split in to smaller groups – £14 for smaller ones , £19 for larger ones (these are the large gold spot variety and are nicer than the pics on planet catfish) – usually £25 ish for smaller ones in shops
    also – pair of guianacara sp. plus 1 spare male approx 3-3.5 inch – plus roughly 100 guianacara fry – approx 10mm at the moment – £75
    also – 4 pieces of bogwood – cost £100 ish in total – sell when the fish have gone only – £35 (large round boulder and breeding cone with this as well)
    any one interested just pm me cheers – forgot to say – if anyones intereseted in the whole lot then make me a sensible offer

dunc
    Keymaster

Yeah no prob Neill – though I hasten to add that Seriously Fish will take no responsibility for sales made on the website at this point, as I’m sure you understand

ndc
    Participant

cheers

Matt
    Keymaster

Why you selling if you don’t mind me asking Neill?

Richy
    Participant

Hi Neil, any photo’s of the LDA 31’s? I just bought one last week but I may know someone who might be interested

ndc
    Participant

im trying to find the cable for the camera to link to the computer, when i find it i can put some pics on, btw im not selling up now – but i can sell a few of the plecs as i bought 12 initially to grow up to get a small group from – ill get the pics on as soon as i can find the lead.

Richy
    Participant

ok, cheers

ndc
    Participant

btw – im still open to an offer for some of the geos

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.