LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

5 gallon tank

Home Forums My Aquarium 5 gallon tank

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rüdiger 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jamie
    Participant

Hey I wanted to stock My 5 gallon tank but I couldn’t think of anything other than siamese fighting fish and I honestly don’t want any. Do you have any ideas? 

Rüdiger
    Participant

I’m a bit confused here! On January 7, you have ONE 5 gallon, which apparently had collcted dust for many years but for which you had a pretty set idea on stock. On January 8, you suddenly have another 5 gallon and NO idea how to stock and about 30 minutes later there is yet anoter 5 gallon without substrate???

Matt
    Keymaster

I too am confused having just answered in the substrate thread before seeing this one…

jamie
    Participant

Well, I wanted to hear different opinions, but not a lot of people have answers to posts.

Rüdiger
    Participant

You won’t get any more response, even if you open 20 threads on the same topic, when people realize you’re talking “bull”. The substrate question you could have asked in the thread you had opened already since it obviously is the same tank.

Further it’s just not good style to say “fish are in” in one thread and then pretend not to know which species to choose in the next. If you don’t agree with an opinion or advice just say so; or say nothing at all and do as you wish. Nobody is going to visit you to check if you did as suggested.

Finally as to “…but not a lot of people have answers to posts.” In your case it just might be that all that could be said had been said. On this forum you won’t find many people regurgitating the obvious over and over again.

Regards

R.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.