LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

A Big Thank You

Home Forums The Lounge A Big Thank You

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  keith565 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Dave S
    Participant

Hello Again,

I realise that you set up this fora for experts and those ‘seriously’ into the hooby, but I just wanted to say thanks for the help and guidance you’ve given me in the topics I’ve started, it’s good to know you’re happy to do this /blink.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:blink:” border=”0″ alt=”blink.gif” />

Once again thanks

ulster exile

T Ellioti are thorichthys ellioti – a fish in the same genus (hope I’ve used that word in the right context!) as the firemouth cichlid but with a reputation (perhaps unreliably so) for being a bit more sociable. I do agree that this place is great, especially since I had to ask exactly the same question as you myself about this fish and ended up getting some of my own!

Richy
    Participant

The forum is for anyone, young or old, new or experienced. As Matt or someone else will say, not all fish have common names hence the Latin names used alot here.
    I agree it can be confusing at times but all you have to do is google if your unsure or ask like you have been /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />
    Glad that your’re settling in well here

Matt
    Keymaster

Dave thanks a lot for the nice comments and as Richy said this forum is not just for experts but for all folk who want to share experiences and learn more about our wonderful hobby and the species we keep. /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” /> ) members!

PS – I felt tight doing it but have moved this into the lounge. Trust that’s ok.

keith565
    Participant

this is a fab forum, anyone is welcome. even Richy was let loose on here /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Author
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.