LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

A Few Pics

Home Forums My Aquarium A Few Pics

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Amy 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Richy
    Participant

Malti has shouted at me to put some photo’s up here here’s a few for now. 3 pics of mt CT Betta /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />

LDA31

Bamboo shrimp

Red crystal shrimp

I have lots more but won’t bore you too quickly

Richy
    Participant

2 more quick ones before i go out

Malti
    Participant

shouting does help sometime

dunc
    Keymaster

Oooh that second top photo is excellent

Matt
    Keymaster

Nice, love the pleco and shrimp

Mike
    Participant

Great pics Richy, thats a handsome Betta and a very
    nicely marked plec.

ulster exile

Wow! That betta is absolutely amazing and so are the rest of your pics. Love the fan shrimp, the crs is very cute and that panchaz has lovely colours. Wow, really.

Richy
    Participant

Thanks for the nice replies /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” />
    Will post more over the next couple of days to keep Malti quiet /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” />

Richy
    Participant

Betta pic 2 and bamboo just came 1st and 2nd respectivly in a potm on my other forum /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” />
    Going to sort some more pics out for you now

Richy
    Participant

Ok, here’s some more photo’s. Tried to do some group pics as i have a few different types

Richy
    Participant

Just put some high protein pellets in and took these few aswell. I love the Hop shot up among the pellets

Love this one
    Hope you enjoy the photo’s

dunc
    Keymaster

I love sidthimunki. Gutter that they’re so expensive

Matt
    Keymaster

Lovely pics Richy, all your fish look in brilliant health.

Eyrie
    Participant

QUOTE(dunc @ Jun 4 2008, 07:04 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I love sidthimunki. Gutter that they’re so expensive /wub.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:wub:” border=”0″ alt=”wub.gif” />

Richy
    Participant

I love sidthimunki. Gutter that they’re so expensive

Compared to other loach’s I agree they are but I think they’re worth every penny due to the small adult size and make a stunning addition shoaling. I’m going to get some more /wink.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”;)” border=”0″ alt=”wink.gif” />

Lovely pics Richy, all your fish look in brilliant health. cool.gif How have you found the Pseudomugil? I’ve always wanted to try those…

Thanks /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” /> They adore frozen cyclops along with other foods like frozen brineshrimp, daphnia and bloodworm, tetramin flake crumbled and JMC high protien tiny pellets along with micro pellets etc. Id prefer they didnt eat the bloodworm due to mouth/throat size but they won’t listen to me /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” /> I don’t promote/reccomend overstocking but if your experience enough you can get away with it aslong as your careful. Stick to beginners guidlines and you’ll be fine

Author
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.