LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

A Goldfish And A Goldfish Bowl

Home Forums My Aquarium A Goldfish And A Goldfish Bowl

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  gizmo984 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

poshsouthernbird
    Participant

I’ve been taking some pics of one of my goldies with a goldfish bowl for a little project I’m working on so thought I’d share. The bowl is one of those ones I remember fairground traders selling to acommodate the hapless creature being offered as a prize. It’s available in many shops, my one cost me the princely sum of £2.99. I’ve seen pics on other forums where retailers are offering a free goldfish with every bowl bought, the bowl being the very same style as the one here. It holds a huge 4 litres and measures 8 inches at the widest point. Your model for the day is Howie, an 11 year old, 1lb, 10″+ fairground prize that I got from a friend of a friend a couple of years ago. He wouldn’t fit in the bowl so I put it in the tank with him. These are genuine pics, no photoshopping to make him look bigger! You have to laugh really, otherwise you’d cry /mad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:mad:” border=”0″ alt=”mad.gif” />

Attached files

ender2811
    Participant

I don’t know what you’re talking about. That seems more than spacious.

Howie looks great BTW

Matt
    Keymaster

Cool!!

Bully
    Participant

What a great way to make a point, that’s the picture manufacturers should use on their packaging /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

Colin
    Participant

LOL very good

what is INJAF

poshsouthernbird
    Participant

Thanks for the comments < {POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL very good

what is INJAF

Colin
    Participant

nah dont do that, dont be like the RSPB lol

in seriousness – good idea though

gizmo984
    Participant

loooooooove howie and the idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!perfect

Author
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.