LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Academic Journals

Home Forums The Lounge Academic Journals

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ndc 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ndc
    Participant

found this websit, dont know if anyones seen it before but it may be of interest to those who like to count scales and teeth ! (matt i mean you !)

http://www.academicjournals.org

just put what you want to find out about in the search box. cheers neill

Matt
    Keymaster

There are more of us amongst you… /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Cheers Neill, looks interesting. How are the aurantis doing mate?

ndc
    Participant

aurantis are doing great, the male is now about 11 – 12 inch total length and is very bulky – thanks to lob worms. the female has only just started taking these so she is smaller – still think she is too small to breed but they rub up against each other and never fight (unless its over a worm) so hopefully she’ll be about the right size in a couple of months. bought a new tank which im putting mbuna into – love the channa but they dont move much ! so i thought id put one in front of my works desk with loads of activity and colour to stop me getting too bored at work ! – got a rio 300 for £70 (and built a stand for it) and a eheim pro 3 with eheim media for £95 off ebay so did pretty well with that. have 23 saulosi – 2 inch plus who are starting to colour up – so ill thin that group down to 2 or 3 males and as many females as i have got (looks like only 8 or 9) and im going to add some F1 at payday – still deciding between callainos or afra hara (gallireya) – want to keep reasonable groups rather than couple of this, couple of that – want to add some maingano (cyanearhabdos) and probably some ps. acei ngara as well. may go with a wild pair of maingano (or ideally some F1 from a reliable source) when the tank is fully mature in a few months as its hard to get decent stock of those. keep saying it but ill try and get some pics up –

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.