LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Amazing Pics Of Kalimantan Barat, Borneo.

Home Forums The Lounge Amazing Pics Of Kalimantan Barat, Borneo.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  keith565 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Matt
    Keymaster

Stunning images of people, places and more importantly fish and their habitats. Link.

dunc
    Keymaster

Some amazing pics there. Page after page. I did laugh at the ancient looking boat/house with a Mitsubishi logo.. /ohmy.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:o” border=”0″ alt=”ohmy.gif” />

I think my favourite fish is one they only showed a “perfect condition” pic of, i.e. not the fish they actually caught:

One question though.. Aequidens rivulatus?!

Great read, thanks for posting

Matt
    Keymaster

Guess the Aequidens have been introduced dood. /wacko.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:wacko:” border=”0″ alt=”wacko.gif” />

Edit – shape of caudal fin??

Attached files

dunc
    Keymaster

That’s the only difference I noticed, yeah.

Do you think the Aequidens was released by a fishkeeper over there, or strategically to keep populations of another type of fish down?

Matt
    Keymaster

Don’t know mate maybe Haji can shed some light? Either way it shouldn’t be there. dry.gif

keith565
    Participant

i’ve just put my house up for sale and booked my ticket over there. haven’t told the wife and kids yet, maybe keep it as a suprise.lol
    stunning pics, stunning fish, livebearers, bettas and shrimps, what more could i ask for.
    off to get plane now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.