LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Aqua Volume 17, Issue 2 (2011)

Home Forums Ichthyology Aqua Volume 17, Issue 2 (2011)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Stefan 7 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Stefan

James D. S. Knuckey, David A. Ebert and George H. Burgess: Etmopterus joungi n. sp., a new species of lanternshark (Squaliformes: Etmopteridae) from Taiwan, pp. 61-72

Sven O. Kullander: A review of Dicrossus foirni and Dicrossus warzeli, two species of cichlid fishes from the Amazon River basin in Brazil (Teleostei: Cichlidae), pp. 73-94

RĂ¼diger Riesch, Timothy J. Colston, Brandon L. Joachim and Ingo Schlupp: Natural history and life history of the Grijalva gambusia Heterophallus milleri Radda, 1987 (Teleostei: Poeciliidae), pp. 95-102

Douglass F. Hoese, Richard Winterbottom and Sally Reader: Trimma maiandros, a new species of pygmy goby (Gobiidae) from the Indo-west Pacific, pp. 103-110

Stefano Valdesalici and Giuseppe Amato: Nothobranchius oestergaardi (Cyprinodontiformes: Nothobranchiidae), a new annual killifish from Mweru Wantipa Lake drainage basin, northern Zambia, pp. 111-119

Abstracts: http://aqua-aquapress.com/latest_issues.html

Matt
    Keymaster

Stefan

Funny; they sell the issue, but don’t let you see what’s in it for now. Who’d blind buy anything?!

Stefan

Contents now in the original post.

Matt
    Keymaster

Me too – but don’t hold out much hope of getting them.

Stefan

He he he…

Stefan

I have the one in bold.

nuchal man
    Participant

I’d love to get ht Kullander paper and the Nothobranchius paper.

Thanks,
    Sam
    [email protected]

Stefan

Both papers in bold sent.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.