LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Aquarama 2007 Planted Tank Competition.

Home Forums The Lounge Aquarama 2007 Planted Tank Competition.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jaguar 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jaguar
    Participant

Has anybody got any photographs and a list of top 10 winners of the Aquarama 2007 Planted Tank Competition?

I have seen them somewhere but not a list of the tanks owners/photographers etc.

I have emailed the Aquarama organisers, aquaticquotient.com and Blue Aquarium, but not heard anything back yet.

Thank you.

Matt
    Keymaster

Shifted this thread into lounge.

Had a quick look around for you but can only find details of the top 3 entries…

Jaguar
    Participant

QUOTE (Matt @ Oct 18 2011, 01:27 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Shifted this thread into lounge.

Had a quick look around for you but can only find details of the top 3 entries…

Thanks Matt.

Matt
    Keymaster

No probs, sorry for moving your thread – our headings can be a little confusing sometimes. Why are you after results from 2007 if you don’t mind me asking?

Jaguar
    Participant

QUOTE (Matt @ Oct 18 2011, 02:16 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    No probs, sorry for moving your thread – our headings can be a little confusing sometimes. Why are you after results from 2007 if you don’t mind me asking?

I liked the look of a couple of the tanks and wanted to see if I could replicate them, so needed names to see if I could get in touch with the creators.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.