LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Aquarium As A Bench?

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Aquarium As A Bench?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Eyrie 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Ross
    Participant

i was thinking randomly today and thought how cool it would be to seperate the kitchen and lounge with a breakfasting aquarium. like get a 1000l tank and put some kind of work top on it.

could put tall plants in the back to prevent peeping up skirts and the like /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

geordie John
    Participant

QUOTE(Ross @ Feb 17 2008, 08:53 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    i was thinking randomly today and thought how cool it would be to seperate the kitchen and lounge with a breakfasting aquarium. like get a 1000l tank and put some kind of work top on it.

could put tall plants in the back to prevent peeping up skirts and the like /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Now then Ross,
    Sounds realy good , Do you mean with bar stools around it !! as the peeping up skirts bit sounds great, dont block the view bud LoL. Do people (Women )in Norway have breakfast or other meals Comando !! I may set a project up myself as I enjoy a fishy supper .
    All the best,
    G.J.

Matt
    Keymaster

I want one /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />

dunc
    Keymaster

Oi!!

Eyrie
    Participant

I can think of a couple of practical issues. Placing the tank underneath a breakfast bar means that it will be harder to see the fish and there is the risk of banging knees against the glass when sitting having a meal.

From an aesthetic point of view just hope it’s an attractive girl opposite you and not a Scotsman in a kilt when you “accidently” drop your cutlery

dunc
    Keymaster

LOL /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

keith565
    Participant

shudders in his chair.lmao

Matt
    Keymaster

The further north you go, the deeper the gutter….hehehe

Eyrie
    Participant

Glad I’m making a positive contribution already

Author
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.