LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Baby Update

Home Forums My Aquarium Baby Update

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Amy 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Amy
    Participant

update from this first spawn

Almost a month and a half old now /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Malti
    Participant

if they become too big yes most probably – if you have a breeding trap you could put the small ones in it

dunc
    Keymaster

Some of Amy’s pics

Attached files

thelizzious

Oh wow! How did you managed to get these pic’s? I have been trying for hours on a row to take some with my mobile, but I couldn’t catch much. My fry is simply too small yet and everytime I thought I had a good picture of my adult fish and clicked the button, they already were on the other side of the tank….

Matt
    Keymaster

Haha well done Amy!

Amy
    Participant

QUOTE (thelizzious @ Nov 19 2008, 11:32 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Oh wow! How did you managed to get these pic’s? I have been trying for hours on a row to take some with my mobile, but I couldn’t catch much. My fry is simply too small yet and everytime I thought I had a good picture of my adult fish and clicked the button, they already were on the other side of the tank….

Malti
    Participant

make sure they all get access to food and it shouldn’t be a prob

(just throw in some “extra” microworms – bbs…should do the trick

Amy
    Participant

QUOTE (Matt @ Nov 19 2008, 05:09 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Haha well done Amy! /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />
    I have no idea what I’ll do with them, once their big enough prob go to a fish shop and move their parents and my corries back into my pretty tank instead of the emergency one that I borrowed from dunc

they would look pretty together but they’d prob start fighting if I kept hem too long

Amy
    Participant

QUOTE (Malti @ Nov 19 2008, 07:43 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    make sure they all get access to food and it shouldn’t be a prob

(just throw in some “extra” microworms – bbs…should do the trick

I’ll raid duncs food and see what he has , theyre getting some red stuf(ask dunc) which I think is giving their bellies colour and cyclops wih the filter turnedoff when I feed them, its a sponge filter, but usually there’s enough that some falls to the bottom for them to scavange later. They’re really cute when their getting fed now

Author
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.