LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

'barbus' Hulstaerti

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes 'barbus' Hulstaerti

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Matt 7 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

oaken
    Participant

Don’t worry Matt. I’ll get some nice pictures of them for you to look at

Senor Bastardo
    Participant

So you got the Enneacampus? Those are some great fish. Well my Terranatos came on Friday, all dead I´m afraid. Not his fault though, they couldn´t have been better packed and he is sending me some peat so I can (hopefully) hatch myself. Waiting for some Nothobranchius fuscotaeniatus and som blue eggersi instead.

Now I´m gonna go have a look at my Indostomus

oaken
    Participant

QUOTE (Senor Bastardo @ Sep 27 2010, 08:05 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    So you got the Enneacampus? Those are some great fish. Well my Terranatos came on Friday, all dead I´m afraid. Not his fault though, they couldn´t have been better packed and he is sending me some peat so I can (hopefully) hatch myself. Waiting for some Nothobranchius fuscotaeniatus and som blue eggersi instead.

Now I´m gonna go have a look at my Indostomus /wacko.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:wacko:” border=”0″ alt=”wacko.gif” /> . Then after a few hours they all looked normal. Then one mysteriously died shortly after. Oh well. The Odontocharacidium are quite awesome as well. Think Janne was quite impressed by my find

Matt
    Keymaster

Pics! Pics! Pics!!

Author
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.