LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Best supplie to condition the water for betta macrostoma fish.

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Best supplie to condition the water for betta macrostoma fish.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Matt 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Betta_87
    Participant

Hi I have a pair of betta macrostoma in a 29g fish tank. After a little research all I know is the tank should be highly planted and the ph should be around 6. My question is what kind of aquarium supply should I add into the 29g tank and what brand it should be. If you can please post up pictures of the items that you would highly recommend. Is there any way that I can lock the ph level and if so what is it? please show picture. I have always breed betta but nothing like this before and it seems to be difficult for me. I am comfuse because I see clip of video in youtube with no plant and the male is showing all his color fearlessly and mine seem to be shy and scare. Advice please. Thank You for your help!!

Matt
    Keymaster

Don’t know about products to use but there are no aquatic plants in the natural habitat of this species, only a lot of leaf litter and some palm branches.

Mac-habitat-1.jpg

Mac-habitat-2.jpg

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.