LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Betta Albimarginata Kottelat Ng,1994

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Betta Albimarginata Kottelat Ng,1994

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  andy rushworth 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Haji Badaruddin
    Participant

Got these recently … wild caught from Malinau.

Kept in tanks(pH4.5 – 5.2) with plenty of leaf litter and java moss

A female

An “Out …….. Standing” fish

Matt
    Keymaster

Fantastic mate, ablsolutely stunning. /wacko.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:wacko:” border=”0″ alt=”wacko.gif” />

keith565
    Participant

stuuning fish. i love the albis, wish i could get mine to spawn, but they don’t seem to want to. any suggestions?

Haji Badaruddin
    Participant

QUOTE (Matt @ Sep 29 2008, 04:45 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Fantastic mate, ablsolutely stunning. /wacko.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:wacko:” border=”0″ alt=”wacko.gif” />

These photos were taken about a day after i got them Matt /wink.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”;)” border=”0″ alt=”wink.gif” /> .

QUOTE (keith565 @ Sep 29 2008, 10:49 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    stuuning fish. i love the albis, wish i could get mine to spawn, but they don’t seem to want to. any suggestions?

Yes Keith,they are lovely /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” /> .For food,i feed these groups only on BBS

keith565
    Participant

QUOTE (Haji Badaruddin @ Sep 29 2008, 06:59 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Yes Keith,they are lovely /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” /> .For food,i feed these groups only on BBS

Haji Badaruddin
    Participant

Thats great Keith.For breeding,i prefer to get at least 3 pairs.In case of compatibility problem,it will be easier to switch pairs.For albis group,i usually just chuck them all together in a tank.Best of all,these fishes do not eat their fry.

keith565
    Participant

i could only get hold of 2 pairs at the beginning of the year, so i’m hoping i may be able to get a few more soon.

Jarcave
    Participant

Stunning looking fish there. It’s a real shame they’re not seen more frequently here. /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

mickthefish
    Participant

it’s the price that puts people of Jared, i could have got a pair cheap at £45 the pair.
    but i should imagine in some shops it would be double that price.

mick

andy rushworth
    Participant

I’ll agree with that

Author
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.