LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Betta Fin Length

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Betta Fin Length

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Richy 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Richy
    Participant

Just a general question, not important really but whats the longest length of fins you’ve seen or had on a Betta Splendens, mines a CT. The bottom finnage is about 1¾” long and very nice /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Malti
    Participant

QUOTE(Richy @ Jun 2 2008, 10:28 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Just a general question, not important really but whats the longest length of fins you’ve seen or had on a Betta Splendens, mines a CT. The bottom finnage is about 1¾” long and very nice /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

best shot i got of my ct is this as my avatar in my opinion, others came with a yellow background ….

http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn16/Midneb/fish/ for all my current pics

dunc
    Keymaster

The avatar which isn’t working [as of 23 06, 02 06 08]

Malti
    Participant

QUOTE(dunc @ Jun 2 2008, 11:54 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    The avatar which isn’t working [as of 23 06, 02 06 08] /blink.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:blink:” border=”0″ alt=”blink.gif” />

Richy
    Participant

i see the avatar pic but link to betta was poor, i had to go searching ffs lol

keith565
    Participant

this is a half moon from one of my spawns last year, he was a monster as you can see. his fins were so big, he had trouble swimming. he would have been a great breeder but couldn’t wrap the females as his fins got in the way. you can see the 50p piece in the back of the tank to give you an idea of the finnage..

Richy
    Participant

good size there Keith and great fish and photo /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />
    I’ll get a pic tomorrow but excuse me if it’s crap quality, i’m just interested in the finnage size roughly

Author
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.