LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Betta Mandor

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  oaken 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Colin
    Participant

Betta mandor –

Just got some of these on the go and they are a really attractive fish from the foerschi complex… need blackwater and a low pH to do well but are at least eating fish food!

males…

female

cheers
    C

Matt
    Keymaster

Looking very good! Are these wild-caught Colin?

Colin
    Participant

thanks

yeah i’d bet they were… I dont think anyone will be breeding them in enough numbers. Also there was quite a variety of sizes in the order which normally suggests wild caught.

there are a few of these that will go to IGL, AKL and AAGB members who, with myself, will keep them in the hobby and breed them

Bully
    Participant

Lovely looking fish!

Eyrie
    Participant

Very striking

baitmanx
    Participant

QUOTE (Colin @ Aug 20 2010, 04:15 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    thanks

yeah i’d bet they were… I dont think anyone will be breeding them in enough numbers. Also there was quite a variety of sizes in the order which normally suggests wild caught.

there are a few of these that will go to IGL, AKL and AAGB members who, with myself, will keep them in the hobby and breed them

hi fella got a pair of these for sale

oaken
    Participant

Nice fish and pics. Betta mandor get pretty damn aggressive once they’ve staked out their territories in my experience so watch them closely

Author
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.