LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Betta Pugnax Hunt

Home Forums Field Trips & Conservation Betta Pugnax Hunt

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Stefan 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

C.Way
    Participant

A tribute to the master, Haji Badaruddin who taught me this method of catching bigger size wild betta /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

A bonus from this method – A Channa Gachua

Stefan

That’s brilliant! Hook and line is how many locals collect waseri-types as well. If you put everything from your link after the = in between [ you tube ] [ / you tube ] you can view the clip from the forum. (Without all the spaces)

C.Way
    Participant

QUOTE (Stefan @ Jun 14 2011, 11:23 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    That’s brilliant! Hook and line is how many locals collect waseri-types as well. If you put everything from your link after the = in between [ you tube ] [ / you tube ] you can view the clip from the forum. (Without all the spaces)

icic, they do it with weed grass stalk pierce through the worm, I fail to do that when I tried it few years back, so, just do it the simple way

Stefan

I remember a note in the renata description saying the local fishermen used hook and line. That indeed looks easier to me than using a stick.

Just follow the example I’d made and put this bewteen the brackets: kOYvqct2cP0 That’s all.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.