LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Bluedave's Holibobs

Home Forums The Lounge Bluedave's Holibobs

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bluedave 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Bluedave
    Participant

Spent the week before last down at my parents house on the Isle of Wight. In these times of recession it’s nice to have a cheap UK holiday option available! Also nipped across to Butlins in Bognor Regis for a long weekend (kids love it but any longer than that and my brain turns to mush!).

Thought I’d share a few pics – the weather wasn’t brilliant but we got on the beach most days!

Fishing with Grandad:

This was supposed to be the boys first overnight fish but it was just too windy – after their tent blew down the second time we called it a day! Took my Grandad as well, so thats 4 blue generations all catching nowt!

If we can’t fish, we’ll get out on Grandad’s boat instead!

Too cold for the water? Sandcastles it is then!

Bluedave
    Participant

What do you mean ‘what are we doin on the Beach. it’s raining and freezing’? We’re on Holiday so we’re going to the beach!

Me checking out the water temperature, maybe i’ll have a bit of a swim?

um…… your joking aren’t you (Thailand it is not)!

Bluedave
    Participant

Red arrows decided to almosr dive bomb us in Cowes (think they must have been turning around for the Bournemouth air show?)

Cruise anyone?

Chris showing them soft southerners (utd fans!) how to play football.

WRESTLING!!!!!!

Dad, please don’t let her go in there.

Pop corn anyone?

Bluedave
    Participant

I want an ice cream!

clean your face up then!

This is what can happen if you get some decent weather for fishing – all caught in about an hour a few years ago – loads of mackerel for the barbie and a nice sized Bass for posh dinner!

A great time was had by all.

Matt
    Keymaster

Cute kids man. /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />

Bluedave
    Participant

Yep, photochromic glasses and beer belly!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.