LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Busy Week In The Fish House

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Busy Week In The Fish House

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Daspricey 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

keith565
    Participant

well, firstly there was the macrostoma spawning. then i found a betta simplex with a mouthful eggs. then 2 betta edithae with eggs, plus about 30 fry in the adults tank, then a batch of black prince (characodon audax) and fry from a humpback limia (limia nigrofasciatus), and now the gold bristlenose have spawned again. too many fish and not enough tanks,lol

Eyrie
    Participant

Nice problem to have

Sofia

Nice one Keith

Richy
    Participant

Great week Keith /rolleyes.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:rolleyes:” border=”0″ alt=”rolleyes.gif” />

Matt
    Keymaster

Good grief man what have you been feeding them? /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

Haji Badaruddin
    Participant

Keith565,

You might want to consider a “rack system” for the newly born …… Soon they will spawn too /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” />

keith565
    Participant

lol, it’s all go,
    Matt, i feed all sorts of foods, from flake, granules, betta pro to meal worms.
    Richy, i’ve had these for about a year now and they are about 3 inches. this is the second spawn from them in less than a month.
    Haji, i’ve got an extension planned for the fish house this month, fingers crossed. so i will have plenty of tanks available. i’m hoping the kratois will be spawning soon as well as my ibanorum.
    Matt, the NEW additions are fab. lol

Richy
    Participant

BN’s, well mine are now about that size too so hopefully not just going through the motions this time /ph34r.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:ph34r:” border=”0″ alt=”ph34r.gif” />

Daspricey
    Participant

Nice one Keith!

Author
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.