LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Camera Happy Day

Home Forums My Aquarium Camera Happy Day

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bluedave 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jackd
    Participant

Just took some shots of the fish room and it’s inhabitants. Nothing special theme wise just shots.

http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww154/D…and%20ends%203/

Jack

Plaamoo
    Participant

That’s a pretty amazing fishroom Jack! I’m stuck in apt. life for a while. I’d kill for some of that space!!

Matt
    Keymaster

Very cool indeed Jack! Hey Jim I had this in my apartment in England so it is possible; you just need to commandeer the second bedroom!

Attached files

Plaamoo
    Participant

Amazing Matt! No second bedroom, it’s TINY! I have 6 tanks taking most of the apt. I’m lucky to have an understanding wife! We are also contemplating a big move so I’m holding off new tanks for now. Maybe just one

Jackd
    Participant

QUOTE (plaamoo @ Jan 13 2010, 01:14 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Amazing Matt! No second bedroom, it’s TINY! I have 6 tanks taking most of the apt. I’m lucky to have an understanding wife! We are also contemplating a big move so I’m holding off new tanks for now. Maybe just one

Bluedave
    Participant

Great spaces guys – I would kill for something like that – and would literally have to…..hmmmm……. If I kill the missus and kids, bury them under the veg patch then I have a whole house to fill with tanks……….and insurance money to do it with……. hmmm…….!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.