LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Can Anyone Confirm These Are L187b

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Can Anyone Confirm These Are L187b

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Matt 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

keith565
    Participant

i picked 5 of these beauties up at penshaw aquatics and reptiles today. sold as L187B’s, but not 100% sure about that. i’ve looked on planet catfish and they look similar to one of the L187’s, but also thinking they are chaetostoma milesi. any ideas guys.

Mark Duffill
    Participant

Those are lovely looking fish Keith

Matt
    Keymaster

They look exactly like the ones we had in at Tom’s shop as L187a. Lovely fish Keith are you intending to spawn them?

keith565
    Participant

QUOTE (Matt @ Jan 12 2009, 10:50 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    They look exactly like the ones we had in at Tom’s shop as L187a. Lovely fish Keith are you intending to spawn them?

thanks guys.
    Matt, i’m hoping to spawn them, but i suppose it’s up to the fish,lmao

the set up is a 20 gallon tank filled with neutral water at a temp of 23C ( the lowest i can get it to go). a few medium sized flat rocks, several pieces of bogwood and a large sponge filter, also got an airline blasting away too so plenty of water movement for them. a few plant pots for caves and some java moss.
    any ideas if i should do anything different?

thelizzious

Very handsome fellows!

Matt
    Keymaster

Never heard about these being bred Keith mate but I reckon feeding them up then trying some large cool water changes might be a good place to start?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.