LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Can I Just Be The First To Say…

Home Forums The Lounge Can I Just Be The First To Say…

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  David Marshall 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Matt
    Keymaster

…JOE KINNEAR!!! Ahahahahahahahahahaha……aha…..ahem…*wipes away tears* /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Jarcave
    Participant

I did smile when I heard this on the radio!!!

How long before Keegan returns?

And how long before Shearer finally takes up the post?

You just know they’ll both happen at some point!

ndc
    Participant

quite interesting from what kinnear said – that keegan would return when the new owners take over in about 6 weeks or so – looks like the nigerians are favourite to take over

Matt
    Keymaster

“What has this got in common with a Newcastle manger?”

*holds up cracker*

“There’s a Joke in ‘ere”

ndc
    Participant

hes a bit unfortunate but his name is ideal for taking the p .

dunc
    Keymaster

I’m not massively fussed tbh, especially as it sounds like Keegan will be coming back to replace him.

We’ve lost three out of three, anyone but Allardyce/Daglish/Wise would be fine for a short period

Eyrie
    Participant

Guy at work got an email from his old office in Newcastle announcing “JFK” as the new manager. Opening the email revealed what the middle initial stood for

Bluedave
    Participant

Just like City in the mid nineties – four managers in 3 months!

Took us getting relegated twice to sort things out

owls_79
    Participant

I actually think he might do alright for you /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” />

David Marshall
    Participant

Hey Folks

At least Leeds United are heading in the right direction. What do I hear you say ‘Gary Mc for Newcastle’?

Sheffield Wednesday have made a reasonable start so owls_79 will be happy?

It is wonderful to see the early weeks of the Premier League be so open. Well done to Hull for flying the Yorkshire flag and keeping Leeds place warm in such a wonderful way.

Regards David

dunc
    Keymaster

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/200…15875-20767990/

David Marshall
    Participant

Hey

The press should just let Managers get on with their job. The problem is that our media rejoices in ‘heads rolling’ and speculation over who will replace who.

A summary of what Wenger said on t.v. last night ‘this is a big, and unexpected, chance for J.K. to show what he can do and he will be doing his best to try and take his stay at Newcastle beyond 6 to 8 weeks’.

Early start for Leeds tomorrow so, hopefully, they will head the Division for at least a couple of hours and, once they hit the top, stay there?

Regards David

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.