LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Cave Biotope?

Home Forums My Aquarium Cave Biotope?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Artemis 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Artemis
    Participant

I have an empty 10 gallon tank that I would like to turn into a small biotope I was thinking cave but as far as I know that would limit me down to the Mexican Tetra. Then I might go with something else such as an African biotope. Congo area (Republic and Democratic Republic as well as the Congo drainage and tributaries). Maybe African butterfly fish (I have a nice LFS with them) but they would get too big I would assume although the live food of wax worms and meal worms would not be a problem. Or I would want a sort of weird and random fish like a fruit eater or something of that matter so any suggestions, tips, links, etc. would be appreciated. 

Matt
    Keymaster

Why don’t you research yourself then come back to us with any specific questions? If you’re not sure what you want it’s difficult to give advice…

Artemis
    Participant

Well I don’t want to get myself set on something like a 3 inch fish only to realize that it prefers to be with more then 5 or it needs more swimming room. I want something that is rarer and needs a bit of work to get the tank setup OR a biotope or something else that would need more time. Like a project aquarium that will take time and work.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.