LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Celestichthys Fry!

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Celestichthys Fry!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  andrew 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Matt
    Keymaster

It’s taken a while for me to get round to having a proper go at spawning these but I’ve just discovered my first galaxy rasbora fry! Far too small to photograph with the technology at my disposal sadly. I can only see one at the minute but I’m hopeful there’ll be a few more lurking in the mulm at the bottom of the tank

dunc
    Keymaster

Top news that fettler /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Matt
    Keymaster

Can do if you fancy mate

Matt
    Keymaster

Correction. There’s at least 6 or 7. Almost impossible to tell as they’re nearly invisible until they move lol.

Matt
    Keymaster

Er, here’s my attempt at a pic /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” /> Anyway I promise that the speck in the centre of that red circle is a galaxy fry. Needless to say I shan’t be posting this on any other forums heh heh…

Attached files

dunc
    Keymaster

Ye Gods Matthew they are tiny! Beyond tiny! Minnniiscule.

How are they progressing now?

Matt
    Keymaster

Growing well and are starting to develop some colour now

andrew
    Participant

Cool, can’t wait to see more pics – hopefully of better quality than the above effort!

Author
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.