LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Charity Auction, Reddich

Home Forums The Lounge Charity Auction, Reddich

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  keith565 10 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

keith565
    Participant

went to a charity auction last sunday in reddich organised by the BLA.
    always something special there. loads of rare and unusual killies along with rarer livebearers and so on.
    i managed to pick up some pigmy corries, a pair of Fundulopanchax sjoestedti, a pair of poeciliopsis gracilis and you never guess………a trio of betta brownorum.
    i will get some pics as soon as they all settle in.
    oh, and nice to be back.

Richy
    Participant

And I thought you had no space left /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” /> We all find space if we need to /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Phill Austen
    Participant

There are two of these charity auctions every year (next one June 2009), the variety of unusual fish available is truly amazing. Tim and Alan put a huge effort into putting this on and every penny made goes to charity. We should all be supporting these auctions. See Tim’s site for details
    http://www.ta-aquaculture.co.uk/

keith565
    Participant

QUOTE (Richy @ Dec 13 2008, 08:26 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    And I thought you had no space left /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” /> We all find space if we need to /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

lol, i couldn’t pass up the brownorum, no way,lol.
    and the others, well shared tanks now.

keith565
    Participant

a few pics

Matt
    Keymaster

So jealous Keith mate the lack of interesting fish available here is really starting to get to me!

keith565
    Participant

i believe the charity supports MacMillans Cancer & the Air Ambulance

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.