LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Chinese Democracy

Home Forums The Lounge Chinese Democracy

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  David Marshall 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Eyrie
    Participant

Being streamed on their myspace page. It’s OK, but nothing special so far and certainly not worth the wait.

Matt
    Keymaster

Oh noooo….sorry mate I thought the majority was rubbish especially the “drumming” and over-use of Bond-style strings and piano. This stinks of a reunion tour. Thought track 3 was the best of a poor bunch and that’s only because it sounds a bit like TVotR.

dunc
    Keymaster

It wasn’t awful but GnR won’t be GnR without Axl, Slash and Duff in the same band.

thelizzious

QUOTE (dunc @ Nov 22 2008, 11:57 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    It wasn’t awful but GnR won’t be GnR without Axl, Slash and Duff in the same band.

Agreed fully with that, but nothing compares to November Rain will ever be made, no matter if all the band members are on board or not.

dunc
    Keymaster

Yeah, November Rain was indeed epic.

David Marshall
    Participant

Hey lads

In my ‘younger days’ I used to travel to see concerts by The Alarm and these were always brilliant nights. I have recordings by the ‘new Alarm’, and some of the songs are excellent, but have never made the effort to see a concert as it just would not be the same with only Mike Peters remaining from the original line-up.

Regards David

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.