LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Coincidence Or Cache?

Home Forums My Aquarium Coincidence Or Cache?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eyrie 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Eyrie
    Participant

Feeding my fish this evening I noticed something odd trapped inside the hole at the top of the bogwood my clowns use as a den. So rather than disturb the bogwood I got the gravel vac and tried to syphon it out.

To my surprise it was the body of my female pearl gourami, which I hadn’t seen for a couple of days. Nothing odd there as it used to disappear inside the java fern. The clowns had made a start on it, although that didn’t stop them making short work of the prawns and mussels I’d just added.

But here’s the strange bit. The body was too big to float out through the hole, and the only entrance is a long narrow gap at the back. I can only conclude that one of my clowns dragged it inside the bogwood and it floated to the top of the inside.

Probably just coincidence, but a part of me can’t help wondering if this was a deliberate cache.

Matt
    Keymaster

Hey Mark it’s been a while.

Eyrie
    Participant

Still lurking Matt, just not had anything to add to the discussions. Informative though

Author
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.