LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Complaint To Jollyes!

Home Forums The Lounge Complaint To Jollyes!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  keith565 8 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Kit117033
    Participant

Hi all

On a recent visit to Jollyes to buy cat litter (I also own 3 cats by the way /ohmy.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:o” border=”0″ alt=”ohmy.gif” /> I advised the staff of the problems & how to fix them! I went back 8 days later to check if they had followed my advice but to my horror it was actually worse than before!

Matt
    Keymaster

I’ve moved this to the lounge but well-done Kit! Will be interesting to see how (if) they respond…

dunc
    Keymaster

Great attitude to have and a fantastic letter, kit. You’ve entirely done the right thing imo.

Richy
    Participant

i agree you’ve done the right thing aswell /ph34r.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:ph34r:” border=”0″ alt=”ph34r.gif” />
    As said, any reply will be interesting but I sincerley hope its a positive one, for the livestock’s sake /dry.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”<_ <" border="0" alt="dry.gif">

keith565
    Participant

well done you. this is an appaling way to treat living creatures. be interesting to see the reply.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.