LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Corydoras Trio

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Corydoras Trio

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Matt 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Andreas Werth
    Participant

Hi,
    a Happy New Year to everybody.
    While digging in my archives today, I found that shot from 2005. Maybe you like it.

ulster exile

That is a beautiful photograph. Thanks very much for sharing!

Bluedave
    Participant

Fantastic photo

keith565
    Participant

wow, that is a cracking photo. one for the knowledge base me thinks (ehh Matt)

Richy
    Participant

Stunning photo of a stunning cory

mickthefish
    Participant

superb pic Andreas, the sterbai has got to be one of the best lookers out of the corydoras.

mick

dunc
    Keymaster

Yeah agreed Mick. Gorgeous fish and a superb photo Andreas. Thanks for sharing

Haji Badaruddin
    Participant

Excellent capture Andreas /happy.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”^_^” border=”0″ alt=”happy.gif” />

Andreas Werth
    Participant

Hi all,
    thank you for your kind words, I´m glad you like it. I will add some more sterbai photos soon, promise 🙂

thelizzious

You’re not by any chance training them to look good on your photographs are you? They look like (sterbai) photo-models. /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” />

Matt
    Keymaster

Prosit Neujahr Andreas! When I was a kid this species was quite expensive in the UK but in the last 10 years or so it has become one of the most commonly available corys here. Superb photo sir!

Author
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.