LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Crystal Red Shrimp Swap 4 Plants ,shrimp, Snails !

Home Forums Invertebrates & Other Critters Crystal Red Shrimp Swap 4 Plants ,shrimp, Snails !

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  geordie John 9 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

geordie John
    Participant

Hi folk ,
    I’ve got 3 tanks now with CRS breeding like rabbits and I’ve been buying moss off eBay !!
    So what I thought was I’d swap CRS for plants which I’m after . I’ll send them with some Java moss to hold onto and If you send plants first and theres an amount which pleases me I’ll include more shrimp ! if you send shrimp please let them have some floss or moss to hang on to , Cheers.
    I’m after ;
    Phonix Moss ( Fissidens sp.)
    Pilea minimia other sp please contact me
    or any sp. of Riccia
    There is no catch other than you pay the postage for the shrimp 6.50 next day delivery .If your sending shrimp we pay our own next day costs.
    I always send extra shrimp my eBay name is 25738 .
    If your swaping shrimp we must both send shrimp next day del. in polys. packaging ,your local fish store will give you a used poly box for free.
    I will also swap CRS for green shrimp …..I’ll give you 10 CRS+ for 8 green shrimp,
    Snow balls …10 CRS+ for 6 snow balls.
    …You ‘will’ get extra shrimp of me !
    This is better than eBay as we can agree all terms postage ect I am more than happy to recieve what I have asked for .It will be first come first served as i havent got unlimited supplies of shrimp ..also…. please dont put me down as members on other site have already started to do …I will list on buy it now on eBay if you want to pay the extra fees !!!
    All the best,
    G.John

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.