LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Cybium 36(1)

Home Forums Ichthyology Cybium 36(1)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Matt 6 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Matt
    Keymaster

Loads of interesting-looking stuff here:

Contents

de Mérona B., Tejerina-Garro F.L. & Vigouroux R. – Fish-habitat relationships in French Guiana rivers: a
    review.

de Figueiredo Silva S.L., Camargo M. & Estupiñán R.A. – Fishery management in a conservation area. The
    case of the Oiapoque River in northern Brazil.

de Souza L.S., Armbruster J.W. & Werneke D.C. – The influence of the Rupununi portal on distribution of
    freshwater fish in the Rupununi district, Guyana.

Mol J.H. – Occurrence of a freshwater pipefish Pseudophallus cf. brasiliensis (Syngnathidae) in Corantijn
    River, Suriname, with notes on its distribution, habitat, and reproduction.

Meunier F.J. – Skeletochronological studies of cyclical growth of freshwater fishes in French Guiana. A
    review.

Vari R.P., Sidlauskas B.L. & Le Bail P.Y. – New species of Cyphocharax (Ostariophysi: Characiformes:
    Curimatidae) from Suriname and French Guiana and a discussion of curimatid diversity on the Guiana
    Shield.

Sidlauskas B.L. & Vari R.P. – Diversity and distribution of anostomoid fishes (Teleostei: Characiformes)
    throughout the Guianas.

Lundberg J.G., Covain R., Sullivan J.P. & Fisch-Muller S. – Phylogenetic position and notes on the natural
    history of Pimelabditus moli Parisi & Lundberg, 2009 (Teleostei: Siluriformes), a recently discovered
    pimelodid catfish from the Maroni River basin.

Covain R., Fisch-Muller S., Montoya-Burgos J.I., Mol J.H., Le Bail P.Y. & Dray S. – The Harttiini
    (Siluriformes, Loricariidae) from the Guianas: a multi-table approach to assess their diversity, evolution,
    and distribution.

Fisch-Muller S., Montoya-Burgos J.I., Le Bail P.Y. & Covain R. – Diversity of the Ancistrini (Siluriformes:
    Loricariidae) from the Guianas: the Panaque group, a molecular appraisal with descriptions of new species.

Weber C., Covain R. & Fisch-Muller S. – Identity of Hypostomus plecostomus (Linnaeus, 1758), with an
    overview of Hypostomus species from the Guianas (Teleostei: Siluriformes: Loricariidae).

Covain R. & Fisch-Muller S. – Molecular evidence for the paraphyly of Pseudancistrus sensu lato
    (Siluriformes, Loricariidae), with revalidation of several genera.

Kullander S.O. – A taxonomic review of Satanoperca (Teleostei: Cichlidae) from French Guiana, South
    America, with description of a new species.

Mol J.H., Vari R.P., Covain R., Willink P.W. & Fisch-Muller S. – Annotated checklist of the freshwater
    fishes of Suriname.

Le Bail P.Y., Covain R., Jégu M., Fisch-Muller S., Vigouroux R. & Keith P. – Updated checklist of the freshwater
    and estuarine fishes of French Guiana.

nuchal man
    Participant

I heard Kullander was working on describing Satanoperca sp. “red lip”. Would love a copy of that paper if someone can get a hold of it.

Thanks,

Sam

Matt
    Keymaster

I want pretty much all of them.:?

a.d.wood
    Participant

@nuchal man said:
    I heard Kullander was working on describing Satanoperca sp. “red lip”. Would love a copy of that paper if someone can get a hold of it.

Thanks,

Sam

Wouldn’t mind a copy of that paper myself!

Andrew

Erlend D Bertelsen
    Participant

I would love some of this articels myself. If someone have a copy….

Mol J.H. – Occurrence of a freshwater pipefish Pseudophallus cf. brasiliensis (Syngnathidae) in Corantijn
    River, Suriname, with notes on its distribution, habitat, and reproduction

Covain R., Fisch-Muller S., Montoya-Burgos J.I., Mol J.H., Le Bail P.Y. & Dray S. – The Harttiini
    (Siluriformes, Loricariidae) from the Guianas: a multi-table approach to assess their diversity, evolution,
    and distribution.

Fisch-Muller S., Montoya-Burgos J.I., Le Bail P.Y. & Covain R. – Diversity of the Ancistrini (Siluriformes:
    Loricariidae) from the Guianas: the Panaque group, a molecular appraisal with descriptions of new species.

Weber C., Covain R. & Fisch-Muller S. – Identity of Hypostomus plecostomus (Linnaeus, 1758), with an
    overview of Hypostomus species from the Guianas (Teleostei: Siluriformes: Loricariidae).

Covain R. & Fisch-Muller S. – Molecular evidence for the paraphyly of Pseudancistrus sensu lato
    (Siluriformes, Loricariidae), with revalidation of several genera.

Kullander S.O. – A taxonomic review of Satanoperca (Teleostei: Cichlidae) from French Guiana, South
    America, with description of a new species.

Mol J.H., Vari R.P., Covain R., Willink P.W. & Fisch-Muller S. – Annotated checklist of the freshwater
    fishes of Suriname.

Le Bail P.Y., Covain R., Jégu M., Fisch-Muller S., Vigouroux R. & Keith P. – Updated checklist of the freshwater
    and estuarine fishes of French Guiana.

nuchal man
    Participant

I have the Satanoperca paper for those who want it. Shoot me an e-mail

-Sam

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.