LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

D.halei

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  andy rushworth 7 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

andy rushworth
    Participant

Apologies for such a bloody poor pic , only reason for posting is there doesn’t seem to be many pics of Discherodontus Halei ,so is a bad one better than none ?

Attached files

andy rushworth
    Participant

Hope you can make out the fish

Attached files

Mark Duffill
    Participant

Lovely looking fish Andy, in that first pic it could almost be a Rasbora caudimaculata

Matt
    Keymaster

Looks like a busy tank Andy – what else is in there?

andy rushworth
    Participant

Attached files

andy rushworth
    Participant

Attached files

andy rushworth
    Participant

Attached files

andy rushworth
    Participant

I’ve put some more pics up from same tank , various Cyprinids ,try and guess /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” /> ?

Attached files

Plaamoo
    Participant

Nice Andy! Very interesting botia in first pic, post #7, what is it? Rostrata? Almorhae??

Matt
    Keymaster

Um, I see Puntioplites falcifer, Puntius chalakuddiensis, Parabotia fasciata, various Botia and umm oh, I don’t know…

andy rushworth
    Participant

hi Matt , I thought you might spot the Parabotia /huh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:huh:” border=”0″ alt=”huh.gif” /> !

Six P.chalakudinensis , about a dozen D. halei and some Gonoproktopterus Curmuca ,again silvery with beautiful caudal tip markings /blush.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:blush:” border=”0″ alt=”blush.gif” /> .

Hi Jim yes its a Rostrata , there is another Rostrata in the middle of pic 3 ,Rostrata seem quite variable in pattern assuming that they are ,well at least two varieties , they came in the same shipment sooo ?

Other Botias are Almohrei ,Dario and a couple of S.berdmorei !

Oh yeah , Matt P. falcifer I picked two up a good while back ,its the sole survivor ,its ok but I wouldn’t say its a thriver ,perhaps better in a small group and possibly a species tank ?

Plaamoo
    Participant

I saw the others, more what i’m accustomed too. That one is unique to me, spots!

Where are you labiobarbus???
    Nevermind, should have looked at the histie thread first.

andy rushworth
    Participant
    plaamoo wrote on May 17 2011, 10:03 PM:
    I saw the others, more what i’m accustomed too. That one is unique to me, spots!

Hi Jim everynow and then you find one’s that are totally spotted like the one in the center of pic five ,the one over the sand in pic two are more typical , I have Rostie’s in a couple of tanks ,if you check the Devario laoensis thread you’ll see a couple there , Mark has some of the spotty ones

andy rushworth
    Participant

Attached files

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.