LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Damn Laptops Grr :((

Home Forums The Lounge Damn Laptops Grr :((

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Matt 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Richy
    Participant

Apologies for not being more often but i’ve been having computer problems and the laptop is now in hospital getting diagnosed /ph34r.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:ph34r:” border=”0″ alt=”ph34r.gif” />
    I love laptops but theyre a real pain to upgrade parts etc so may go back to towers from now on /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” /> I’ll pm you both /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Richy

Bluedave
    Participant

Hope you get it sorted soon mate

dunc
    Keymaster

What was up with the old one Richy? You could’ve dropped it off with me mate, I would’ve had a look for nowt.

keith565
    Participant

glad to see you back mate. i’ve just had to format my HD again after getting a nasty virus from someone.
    hope you had a good xmas and new year (apart from laptop problems).
    pm me when you are at work this week. might try and get over to see you.

stingrays4

Hi Richy know how you feel! /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />
    Also hope 2009 is a special year for you

Richy
    Participant

QUOTE (dunc @ Jan 6 2009, 03:41 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    What was up with the old one Richy? You could’ve dropped it off with me mate, I would’ve had a look for nowt.

I knocked a full glass of cider over it about 9 months ago!!!!!!!!! /rolleyes.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:rolleyes:” border=”0″ alt=”rolleyes.gif” />
    I have got it working again though as i know abit about computers too but thanks for the kind offer /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

Richy
    Participant

Thanks Stingy, Keith and Dave, christmas was really crap, lots of issues apart from the laptop but hey, thats my problems, some people have worse things so i wont moan /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />
    I’ll sort the cams out sometime too as i’m getting shouted at for them being off aswell /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” /> I got 5 nice Cory Similis the other day, not cheap but i wanted some for many months now

keith565
    Participant

glad you are back up and running.
    will try and get over on saturday morning.

Matt
    Keymaster

Hey Richy glad you got the lappy sorted. Sorry to hear your xmas wasn’t the best hope all’s well buddy.

Author
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.