LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Decision Time

Home Forums The Lounge Decision Time

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Eyrie 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Headdy
    Participant

Hello again…

I have a decision to make, one that will hopefully be made this Saturday.
    I am looking to give up one set of fish, so that the other will get the bigger of my two tanks, and get rid of the smaller one (which, in my opinion is a death trap). I had thought about a second larger tank to replace the smaller, but there’s not enough room.

I’ve got four fancy goldfish in the bigger tank right now, and the smaller tank is home to four neon yellow/green(?) rasboras. (The betta fish and shrimp croaked inexplicably, while two rasboras have disappeared.)

Which would you recommend I give up?

Malti
    Participant

well I’d decide on personal preference mate. see which fish you like most and keep them, know its tough, but u gotta decide

Headdy
    Participant

QUOTE (Malti @ Sep 17 2008, 11:35 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    well I’d decide on personal preference mate. see which fish you like most and keep them, know its tough, but u gotta decide

Right now I’m thinking: though the goldfish are a safer option, I originally wanted tropical fish anyway, so I’d trade/give away the goldfish.

Eyrie
    Participant

Depends what size the larger tank is, but goldfish need a lot of room so I’d be inclined to keep the rasboras.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.