LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Description of a new species of Pareiorhina (Siluriformes: Neoplecostominae) from Rio São Francisco basin

Home Forums Ichthyology Description of a new species of Pareiorhina (Siluriformes: Neoplecostominae) from Rio São Francisco basin

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Matt 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Matt
    Keymaster

Zootaxa 3512

Abstract

A new species of Pareiorhina (Neoplecostominae) from the Rio São Francisco basin, Minas Gerais State, Brazil, is described. The new species is distinguished from its congeners (Pareiorhina brachyrhyncha, P. carrancas, and P. rudolphi)
    by traits related to small plates covered with odontodes randomly distributed on the abdomen, minute lateral cusps on the
    teeth, pointed odontodes covering pectoral, pelvic, and anal-fin first rays, caudal-fin being completely dark with one hyaline bar, absence of a ridge on the postdorsal surface of trunk, shape of premaxillae and dentaries, and by the absence of
    odontodes at the ventral tip of the snout

Would appreciate a copy if available please.

Stuporman

I have all the catfish papers published in Zootaxa (2003–present) assembled into several volumes.  I suppose I could try to find that paper and separate a copy.

Matt
    Keymaster

Hi HH, is this not from today’s issue?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.