LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Disappointing Weekend

Home Forums The Lounge Disappointing Weekend

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jarcave 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Matt
    Keymaster

Well actually not all of it. I had a great time on Saturday with Manuel and co but had to cancel the Sunday trip as the little b*****d at work hadn’t arranged the shift swap as he guaranteed me he had by email. Seems he wanted a lie-in after his night out on Saturday. Absolutely gutted as Manuel had driven 3 hours here just for these two days. He and Juan Pablo were most understanding and I have to thank them for that. Cheers boys! /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” /> I’m devastated as this is not exactly a common species in the hobby or in nature. /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />

dunc
    Keymaster

Man you don’t have much luck with work do you /mad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:mad:” border=”0″ alt=”mad.gif” /> This clearance will apparently take anywhere from a week to a month, so again I’m just sitting waiting… sigh!

Gutter to hear about the fish

Matt
    Keymaster

Well at least you’ll be able to spend plenty of time finishing the IC dude. /rolleyes.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:rolleyes:” border=”0″ alt=”rolleyes.gif” /> This is after a 6 hour queue for the certificate of residence I don’t actually need for anything!

dunc
    Keymaster

Ah /rolleyes.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:rolleyes:” border=”0″ alt=”rolleyes.gif” /> I can understand the need for CRBs but the wait time is ridiculous

mzapater
    Participant

Hi Matt.

Puzzled about the Cualac death.. must be something about the water. I realized it tastes real bad in Barcelona.

Try to add some salt to the mento. 2-3 g/l should be ok.

Bad luck this weekend… your work problems, not to mention the hundred of A. iberus we managed to net among the few Gambusia present in that lagoon… (just being ironic), or the kg of Artemia we got in our way back to Zaragoza… (not more than a handful).

Anyway, we´ll find time to do ir properly again.

Manuel…

Matt
    Keymaster

That’d be great Manuel.

Matt
    Keymaster

Going to buy the salt now. Hope they’ll be ok for a few hours as I have to work at 6.

mzapater
    Participant

You´re welcome if you want to come here of course! Anyway, we´ll be in Barcelona again on October the 4th, so I can bring you fish then.

By the way, I just use salt from the supermarket.. marine one, that´s all, they are not too fussy.

We do have microworms and grindal worms here if you want them, I´ll tell Juan Pablo to start some cultures for you.

Don´t work that much!!

keith565
    Participant

sorry to hear about the Cualac, must have been upsetting.
    fingers crossed all goes well with the aphanius.

Matt
    Keymaster

Cheers Keith! /dry.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”<_ <" border="0" alt="dry.gif"> The Aphanius still look ok. Initially inquisitve now more wary. Manuel I missed your message and ended up paying 14 euro for a box of sal marina. /blush.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:blush:” border=”0″ alt=”blush.gif” />

Ps – tienes Aphanius putensis?

Jarcave
    Participant

PM me your addy and I’ll send you a microworm and a banana worm culture. Both should be fine in the post for a few days.

Matt
    Keymaster

You just earned a beer token Jared, cheers!

Jarcave
    Participant

QUOTE (Matt @ Sep 17 2008, 04:14 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    You just earned a beer token Jared, cheers! /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />
    Author
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.