LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Dissertation Help…

Home Forums The Lounge Dissertation Help…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dunc 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

dunc
    Keymaster

Afternoon ladies and gents.

My dissertation system is finished and I’d quite like some feedback for the writeup.

If anyone has 5 or 10 minutes to help me out, I’d really appreciate it.

The system is for I.T. support engineers to log jobs and deliveries/orders – i.e. Engineer X logs a job that Company A rang in, asking for an engineer to come and fix one of their laptops.

The main considerations for the system are ease and speed of use – how long does it take to log a job?

It’s a prototype system and thus currently its full functionality is only available in the latest FireFox. If you don’t have that, it can be downloaded from here totally free of charge.

The system is available here using test/test login details.

While you’re looking at the system, open this questionnaire in a different window, and fill it in as you go.

If anyone mucks about the questionnaire entry will just be deleted and you’ll have wasted your time. Otherwise I would really appreciate it if people could take the time to fill this shizwhack in for me.

keith565
    Participant

i’ve done my best m8. but was getting a bit annoyed with it lol. see comments. hope it helps.
    i’m not that techy to be honest.

dunc
    Keymaster

That’s fine Keith, thanks a lot

Matt
    Keymaster

Done mine. Nice work Mr. Wraight

dunc
    Keymaster

Lol thanks for the “love you!” comment ya daft bugger

Author
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.