LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Dont Think You're Rid Of Me :d

Home Forums The Lounge Dont Think You're Rid Of Me :d

This topic contains 20 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Malti 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Reva
    Participant

Hi guys and gals. This week has been a doozy for me. One friend’s cat passed away, so she came to my house to be cheered and find a rescue purrson to take home. Also , other friends came to relax and attend the Scottish Highland Games/Loganberry Festival, and they decided to stay a week. So I have been cooking and washing dishes and cooking and washing dishes :infinity: /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” /> So you may not see me around the forums for a few days, but
    I’ll be back

Malti
    Participant

QUOTE (Reva @ Aug 13 2008, 08:31 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hi guys and gals. This week has been a doozy for me. One friend’s cat passed away, so she came to my house to be cheered and find a rescue purrson to take home. Also , other friends came to relax and attend the Scottish Highland Games/Loganberry Festival, and they decided to stay a week. So I have been cooking and washing dishes and cooking and washing dishes :infinity: /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” /> So you may not see me around the forums for a few days, but
    I’ll be back /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” /> hope you get some real wine aka maltese wine

Matt
    Keymaster

Have a good time hun, see you soon. /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

Eyrie
    Participant

Quick, change the site address! /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Richy
    Participant

enjoy your holiday, forget about the tasting and just guzzle it down /wink.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”;)” border=”0″ alt=”wink.gif” />
    enjoy

Reva
    Participant

Thanks Richy..good point! LOL

I am so looking forward to the first night out. We attend an annual wine dinner under the stars. On a beautiful hill overlooking the vineyard. We start with bubblies, then do a barrel tasting, then hors’de ovres and different wines to compliment them, then dinner and helping pick which of the dinner wines get entered into the fair, then dessert and dessert wines..then Coffee!!! whoo hoo! Thankfully some friends are lending us their house (they are away) for that night, and it’s only ten minutes from the vineyard, so we wont weave Tooo Far down the road!

Attached files

Malti
    Participant

We have many Wines + more Wines. These are 2 of the main winemakers in Malta, they got some very good wines, best in all of Europe.

have fun

dunc
    Keymaster

Aye, me either, once the docs know wtf is wrong with me

Reva
    Participant

QUOTE (dunc @ Aug 14 2008, 12:07 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Aye, me either, once the docs know wtf is wrong with me /cool.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”B)” border=”0″ alt=”cool.gif” />

Reva
    Participant

QUOTE (Malti @ Aug 14 2008, 10:32 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    We have many Wines + more Wines. These are 2 of the main winemakers in Malta, they got some very good wines, best in all of Europe.

have fun http://www.kramerwine.com/index.php

and here’s a site that has the countryside and other wineries to view
    http://www.oregon.com/trips/backroad_winer…hill_county.cfm

the fun is also in the drive, the picnics, the peace and quiet

Malti
    Participant

I’m already feeling relaxed and tasting the wine from those websites, let alone be there lol…well we can exchange wine, but not atm, cause I’m broke

Reva
    Participant

QUOTE (Malti @ Aug 14 2008, 09:16 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I’m already feeling relaxed and tasting the wine from those websites, let alone be there lol…well we can exchange wine, but not atm, cause I’m broke /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

no..seriously..what’s your favorite? I will find out about shipping ie if customs permits exchange between our countries. I am part of Kramer’s wine club and we usually get a case for the holidays when we are there. Our Pinot Noir is particularly good. Oregon is one of the few places outside of France that it thrives. not too hot, not too cold, just enough rain , just enough sun

Malti
    Participant

My fav must be the Trebbiano & Girgentina. both local whites

Malti
    Participant

Got a bottle of “Rocky Creek” Zinfanfel Rose California 10.5% alco

not really wine, got raspberries and red currents with a hint of peaches…not really my wine, just got it as a present, 6/10 on my scale.

dunc
    Keymaster

I’m back now.. but not for long /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” /> Delighted I’m feeling ok.. couldn’t have gone away if I was still feeling the way I was a week ago /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.