LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Dry Foods

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Matt 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

dunc
    Keymaster

Reeeeeet /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” /> Didn’t notice because I’ve been spamming my fishies with frozen twice a day.. but today I ran out of frozen bloodworm, went to buy some dry stuff and realised I had none

Matt
    Keymaster

Try Tim Addis’ site mate, always some interesting stuff on offer there.

dunc
    Keymaster

What was the URL again chuckaroo?

Matt
    Keymaster

Here you go sweet cheeks….

ndc
    Participant

will you two put each other down ! ive ordered some ‘tropical’ brand food with cyber aquatics – they do a range of ‘professional’ foods that i used a lot in the shop- they do a 36% spirulina flake and granule that ive been trying to get for ages. even though this food is cheap compared to other foods its of an excellant quality. if you google aquatic solutions they have the different foods on there. i used to have a catalogue of the food constituants but i no longer have it but it was all very good (if you stick to the professional range) they do things like colour enhancers (natural base) and foods with garlic (d’allio). they also do a few varieties of floating sticks – for arowana , cichlids etc in different size sticks (if you want them to sink a little just stick them in some water for a few minutes before putting in the tank) , if you ring cyber hes ordering it today he said so itll come in tomorrow or thurs.(im going over to collect mine on fri morn) try the cichlid sticks, id also give them spirulina granulat (thats the name of the food) as i think all fish benefit from good levels of spirulina (especially when they are young)

Reva
    Participant

QUOTE (ndc @ Jul 1 2008, 01:43 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    will you two put each other down !

No lie dood /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

Matt
    Keymaster

Hehehe

Author
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.