LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Ebay

Home Forums The Lounge Ebay

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jarcave 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jarcave
    Participant

Does anyone else use this site to sell goods. I’ve been testing the waters with a small scale aquatic goods venture, but after the recent increases to final valuation fees, I’m now unsure if it’s worth bothering. Some of the price increases are quite dramatic. For example a basic shop was £6 per month, but now it’s £15! Not sure how they can justify such a huge increase in fees?

Any opinions?

geordie John
    Participant

Now then Jarcave,
    Its not worth listing now and they are starting to rip people off…You pay extra to finnish items on a Sunday ….Sunday between 8.30pm and 10.30pm is the best time to have an item finnish ..most watches . Then again if you are going to use eBay list your items in November or early December .Theres silly money flying about then for Christmas shopping and during the dark nights more people log on . Gone are the good old days but its still worth it at coming up to Christmas.
    All the best,
    G.John
    P.S. if your not a trader the local papers and yellow papers are good for selling and free !!
    P.P.S. Sorry bud if your selling live stock do it now to save on heating pads ,mind you the buyer should pay all postage costs .

ulster exile

I do use it and have sold a few things of late – I must say that it surprises me just what people will pay good money for. I bought a polybox off there a wee while ago, but had a blonde moment when I bought it and got my sizes wrong – it was huge!!! But I’ve sold it tonight for more than what I bought it for (not my much, but still more!)

Jarcave
    Participant

Well, I’ve just shifted some old bits, I’ve had a bid and instant payment from a gentleman in Poland even though my listing does not state International postage, and he’s telling me I should send it to him for the same price…

A newbie, who hasn’t paid or responded to my invoice or messages in the last 8 days.

I think I’ll be spending some time in their resolution centre from now on….

Author
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.