LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Eyrie's Tanks

Home Forums My Aquarium Eyrie's Tanks

This topic contains 24 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Bluedave 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Eyrie
    Participant

First up, my 25L nano tank.

I have a pair of Nothobranchius foerschi together with a small shoal of Paracheirodon simulans. Planting is Bacopa monnieri, java moss, Anubias baterii and Anubias nana.

Attached files

Eyrie
    Participant

Next, my 54L tank.

This has nine Boehlkea fredcochui and is planted with Amazon swords and Cryptocorene becketii. I’d previously tried the latter as a bedding plant in the 400L tank but the clowns trashed it

Attached files

dunc
    Keymaster

Very smart mate /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

Eyrie
    Participant

Just for you sir, a close up of the male with the female half hidden at bottom right.

Attached files

dunc
    Keymaster

Awesome /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Eyrie
    Participant

Feel free to use it if you like

dunc
    Keymaster

Thanks mate. PM me your full name for credit.

keith565
    Participant

very nice tanks. just gotta love those nothos.

Matt
    Keymaster

Lovin’ those set-ups Eyrie

ulster exile

They are lovely set ups indeed. Presumably you’re intending to breed the killi’s Eyrie?

Mike
    Participant

Beautiful little fish, nice pics.

Eyrie
    Participant

Not intending to breed them, but if I spot eggs then I may give it a try.

Not quite sure what happened to the picture quality here, because the tank looks nice and clear to the naked eye. But this is my 400L main tank which was meant to be a Sumatran biotope for my six clown loaches until I bought the Microrasbora rubescens. Also contains a female pearl gourami and fifteen harlequins (there are another nine in tghe q-tank). Planting is Hydrophilia corymbosa at the rear, Cryptocorene pontederiifirola frotn left and java fern in the corners (which I keep meaning to sort out

Attached files

dunc
    Keymaster

Very smart again mate. Loving the idea of a Sumatran biotope

Matt
    Keymaster

Looking good Eyrie

Eyrie
    Participant

Bought six Hara jerdoni at the weekend, which necessitated a bit of juggling since they need cooler water than I keep my tanks at. So they went in the nano, bumping the false neons and killi into the 54L.

Finally managed a half-decent photo of one this evening. It’s about the size of my thumb nail.

Attached files

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.