LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Fish Shopping Online?

Home Forums The Lounge Fish Shopping Online?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Malti 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

dunc
    Keymaster

Anyone got any particular recommendations for online fish shopping? As usual I’ll mostly be looking for Cichlids, preferably SA stuff.

Mark Duffill
    Participant

Never done it myself Dunc, I think I am to picky and like to see and idealy pick my own fish.

I have heard some good reports about tropicalfish4u

Bully
    Participant

My first 6 sids came mail order from Trimar, they were in excellent condition and packed really well. I would have no qualms about using them again if necessary. The website is a nightmare to navigate but the stock list is good. You can ring and speak to a real person which is also great.

http://trimar.co.uk/

Edited to add a more useful link that leads directly to the Tropical stock list.

http://www.tropicalfish.org.uk/tropical_stock_list.htm

Eyrie
    Participant

Not used them myself but Trimar always gets recommended and I’ve never heard a bad report yet. That includes Carlisle and Glasgow, so Newcastle will be fine.

David Marshall
    Participant

Hey

I agree with MD as I like to see the fish I am about to purchase first.

Regards David

dunc
    Keymaster

Cheers all. I’ve used Trimar before. I agree their service and fishes were always excellent, I also agree that their website is utterly awful! /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

Also I was looking for a couple of specific species of fish which is very quick and easy to do on t’interwebz.

Malti
    Participant

what do you guys think of Aquabid?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.