LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Fishy Present.

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Fishy Present.

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Malti 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

mickthefish
    Participant

i asked a mate at the fish club if he could bring me 6 baby oscars as i’ve not had the for around 20 yr, so last night he brought me my pressie, i asked for normals but this is what i got.
    all 10 of them, he can’t count mind he is from Yorkshire. /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

ain’t he cute.

dunc
    Keymaster

Heh the only “albino” fish I like are the albino Oscars. They’re stunning around the 5-6″ mark, though I think they get a bit uglier after that.

Interesting choice Mick

mickthefish
    Participant

just fancied oscars dunc, i was’nt expecting albinos though, i’m going to grow them on in the hope that i can get a couple of pairs.
    the rest will be offered on here if there’s any takers. free as well.

Malti
    Participant

he’s a stunner…am thinking of setting up a tank with an albino and a normal one…only setback is cash atm and space

David Marshall
    Participant

Hey Mick

I look forward to seeing the photographs of the Czech hybrid Synodontis you purchase to accompany your Albino oscars. ha ha ha

Regards David

mickthefish
    Participant

THAT mate you will never see.

Matt
    Keymaster

Not a massive fan of the albinos meself although I can understand why folk like them.

mickthefish
    Participant

Oh yes mate, thats when they’re big enough.
    he also has wildies and the red tigers, i was’nt expecting albinos but there you go.

mick
    ps, i bet the fry are good sellers though.

Malti
    Participant

QUOTE (mickthefish @ Sep 3 2008, 06:04 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Oh yes mate, thats when they’re big enough.
    he also has wildies and the red tigers, i was’nt expecting albinos but there you go.

mick
    ps, i bet the fry are good sellers though.

I’ll take a few

mickthefish
    Participant

when you coming over for them Karlos. /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Malti
    Participant

when i have some cash

David Marshall
    Participant

Hey Mick

Graeme (yes I have got it right) is a smashing bloke. Have you seen the video talk Graeme does with all of the Tinfoil barbs in it? It is brilliant.

Regards David

mickthefish
    Participant

course i have matey, he’s a member of preston club you know, he did his lttle talk last month, he’s a lovely bloke and so is his mate the jolly green giant, christ i thought i was tall.

mick

Reva
    Participant

could always cross one with my Parrot Cichlid /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />

mickthefish
    Participant

Reva, go wash your mouth out.

Author
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.