LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Fluval Osaka 320 Planted Community

Home Forums My Aquarium Fluval Osaka 320 Planted Community

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Matt 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

biohazard156
    Participant

This is my first real attempt at a fully planted tank (having previously only kept marines (reefs) or coldwater fish who chew up all plants in 5 mins!). I appreciate the stocking might look like a proper mishmash to most people…I just like the activity and colour of all the fish I have, plus they all get on nicely!

So…the setup is as follows:

Tank : Fluval Osaka 320 (320 Litres obv!)
    Filtration :Eheim 2217 External + Fluval 405 External
    Temp : 25/26C
    pH : 6.5
    Plants : Anubias, Various Crypts, Aponogeton crispus, Pogostemon helferi, Pellia, Java Fern, Tiger lotus, bolbitus heudelotti, some hornwort, duckweed and riccia floating about too. Also got some java moss in there and a few moss balls….
    Lighting :1 marine white 14k and 1 blue (not sure of wattage but it came with it!)
    Ferts : Seachem Root Tabs (not very sure on what else might be useful!) I have a CO2 canister too but haven’t attached it yet!
    Substrate: 2/3 fine pea gravel with Laterite underneath and 1/3 fine play sand
    livestock: Various guppies, CPD’s, Asian Rummynose, Khuli loaches, Bristlenose, clown plec, Sterbai + panda cory, Ember Tetra, Cardinals/neons, sparkling Gourami, Ottos, Normans lampeye, Panda Garra.. (some are randoms from a friends tank break down.
    Water changes: 35-40% weekly

Anyway, here are the pics, I await the criticisms! I am sure there are things needing sorted on it!

wirralbull

i think it looks great wat is the small plant, bottom right

Colin
    Participant

Hi Anna, looks nice.

Always good to see other people’s tanks. No wonder you cant always count all the sparkling gouramies

biohazard156
    Participant

The little plants in the bottom right are pogostemon helferi and right in the corner is a mixed bunch of crpyts. The lighter green is the P.helferi though /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” />

oaken
    Participant

Looks nice and healthy!

Matt
    Keymaster

Looks good! Like the floating plants and wood feature in the centre.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.